Sunday 25 October 2015

Another Storyboard Revision

  Over the weekend I have attempted to drum up a new storyboard for the narrative project currently underway. The reason the storyboard is now somewhat different is because it was felt that the last idea didn't feel entirely complete an idea.

There was some discussion over how expressive we should be making our fish. I feel I can work with primarily the eyes however when version 4.1 was discussed I was told that the fish was too expressive. Th the purpose of version 4.2 was to pare down the emotion so that the real emotional focus is in the eyes and perhaps the body language.


  I had worked late on version 4.1 which is why it is lacking in text and posessing a few arrangement anomalies, both of which were resolved for storyboard version 4.2


No comments:

Post a Comment